• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

An announcement about the new forums

Yeah .. they aren't really that nice when one wants to do other things than just look at avatars. I was mostly just trying to make an animated GIF, something I've never done before. Yay me! :D

Well congrats on a smooth transfer, Ant. It seems to have gone really well.
I've always liked my avatar so it might stay as it is. Opening the place up for uploaded ones was a fine choice though. :)

Smooth. Smooth?! SMOOTH!?! :p You have no idea what a pain it was. :D But got there in the end. :)

And experience indicates: while the first animated avatar may be neat, seldom are those which follow afterwards... up to equal standards.

Yeah. I did one of Dark Witch Willow casting her magic, and while it was cool, it's a large file (relative to 5K) and the novelty wore off fairly quickly.

Note: Quick Reply makes a reply to the previous post in the thread (take a look at the threaded view)... The Quick Reply button next to the replies places the Quick Reply in the right place.

1166.jpg

Allowing people to upload their own avatars has been my best decision EVER.

Aw shucks, you're making me blush here :)

Anyways, glad you liked it. I've always loved that shot of them ... damnit I still miss that series. Ok, I'm getting off topic here, I'll shut up now.

Yes, it's a great shot... I imagine they turn the gun towards me, and order me to pleasure them...

Okay, I'll be quiet now.

That's .. Vir, is it? :eek:

And RW: I checked, your avatars at other places are way too big in file size for the restrictions here. It's not a question of the measurements, it's a question of compression --> file size. I can explain in detail how to take care of that if you come online on MSN at some point :D

Chilli helped me get my pic the right size, as you can all see. :)

To thank him, I thought about smooching him like Markas does, but that would be soooo wrong! :eek:

**Gives Chilli a cheese basket instead.**

Thank you!

Oh, BTW, there's a cake with a naked snowbunny in it too....

**Sees a glare from Kribu.**

Um, nevermind. I think I'll keep it so you don't get in trouble. ;)

What's not fair about Ben's butt? I think it would be a sublime avatar....encased in leather as it is.

Love the new look and the ability to have more variety in avatars :D How often can they be changed?

As often as you want Demon.

Markas, your avatar is fuzzy. And Aeryn is better than Scorpy, so your avatar don't impress me much. :D

I like how the admins, i.e. Kribu and Markas, have got new avatars... and they've been able to have new ones anyway of their choice. It's like they don't want to be left behind.

I like it! :D

re. Premies, instead of founders, can we instead be called First Ones? Seems less Trek-DS9-like and more B5 like. ;)

Oops, I saw Founding Members and somehow got "Founders" out of that. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back