View Single Post
Old April 10th 21, 21:11   #42
Looney
Telepath

Re: Eureka (2006-2012)

EPISODE 7
HERE COME THE SUNS

IMDB Synopsis: The appearance of a second sun makes election week in Eureka a little more intense, and gives Eva Thorne an opening that may mean the end of Global Dynamics.

I haven't done one in awhile so here is a B5 Guest Star sighting.....
DEAN MARSHALL - Malcolm Bridges from BABYLON 5: THE LEGEND OF THE RANGERS: TO LIVE AND DIE IN STARLIGHT (2002)

LIKED.....
Seeing Dean Marshall make an appearance. I like the tension with Eva Thorne (Frances Fisher). I liked the election stuff, in particular I found Vincent's role to be subdued but humorous. They should have played with his part just a little more. REALLY liked Henry's reaction at the end.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
I can't say there was much I didn't like.

Here is something I thought would be bad and then it wasn't so bad.

So Degree Antiperspirant became a sponsor of the show. They played this in with the introduction of Eva Thorne (Frances Fisher) coming in to make Global Dynamics a profitable entity. So sporadically through episodes you will see a Degree Antiperspirant in a medicine cabinet or sitting on a sink. Occasionally they will show a poster or things around Global Dynamics. All very obvious, but not too intrusive - until this episode, but not a problem. In this episode one of the Antiperspirants shows up in the middle of a shot in someone's work station. Not something impossible to happen, but in this instance WAY too obvious. So I thought it was going to be ridiculously all over the episode, BUT in an episode with a second sun I was shocked Degree didn't end up in every scene. LOL

So I enjoyed this one. 6 out of 10. I know I haven't really used a numbering system, but I felt like it this time.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote