View Single Post
Old July 28th 14, 01:53   #17
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: B5 Feature Film to be scriptedTRUE! There will be a feature film going into produ

I think the fans complaining of new actors must not realize what a great opportunity this could be for the original cast if they get to play new parts. Look at what Walter Koenig did with the part of Bester. He was so much more than just Chekov and I think anybody who thinks that Mira, Peter or any of the others are any less skilled actors is selling them short.

Burned at least seven times? Name them, please.

And would the people who think that JMS has become possessed by an idiot (not necessarily here) please identify themselves? Whatever he means by reboot, chances are it's not anything we're likely to have thought of. JMS likes to take what we're expecting and turn it upside down and inside out and I expect no less this time.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole

Last edited by Jan; July 28th 14 at 01:59.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote