View Single Post
Old January 13th 21, 14:58   #31
Looney
Telepath

Re: Eureka (2006-2012)

Episode 2.10
GOD IS IN THE DETAILS

IMDB Synopsis: Zoe and her friends lose their voices, but whatever is causing the symptoms has an even worse effect on Allison and her only hope comes from an unusual source.

LIKED:
I would say all things considered a middle of the road episode, but l leaned away from it. I can't say I really liked much of it other than having Teryl Rothery as a guest star.

DIDN'T LIKE:
I just didn't really enjoy this one. I felt the plot escalation didn't really fit the circumstances, but as stated there was more going on than was being shown. I guess they just didn't do a great job of getting that idea across or I just wasn't in the mood.

I can say that one thing that turned me off was what happened with Jo's character. She just seemed slightly off character for her.

And I can't say I'm thrilled with where they are going with Kevin's character at this point.
Spoiler for spoiler:
We're talking borderline magic here. I think I would be okay with it if they had done a better job working up to it, but the fact that Stark just brought him in and expected him to magically heal Allison put me off.

So this isn't really a memorable one for me, which is a shame because I really like Teryl Rothery and I wish she had been in a more memorable episode.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote