• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Events

Looney

Regular
Okay so something is happening Saturday......

https://b5events.com/

And here is a little announcement blurb.

Egotastic FunTime

Is anyone buying tickets for this?

More importantly is this a new websit? Did they set this up thinking of future events? Has it been around and I just missed it?

I've never heard of that website, but that doesn't mean anything. It sounds like it would be a good time. I don't think I'd do it as I wouldn't really know what to say or ask in the VIP part, although I'd love to talk to all three of them. Thanks for sharing. I'd be curious if anyone here ends up participating and what their thoughts are.

I've never heard of that website, but that doesn't mean anything. It sounds like it would be a good time. I don't think I'd do it as I wouldn't really know what to say or ask in the VIP part, although I'd love to talk to all three of them. Thanks for sharing. I'd be curious if anyone here ends up participating and what their thoughts are.

SO AM I. Did anyone participate?

I completely forgot about it. I went to sleep late Friday night thinking about it and completely blanked on it all day Saturday. :rolleyes:

Jan, do you think they will make the event available to purchase? Meaning you obviously have access to see what they did so do you think they will offer that material to the public for a lower cost since there wouldn't be any live interaction available?

Jan, do you think they will make the event available to purchase? Meaning you obviously have access to see what they did so do you think they will offer that material to the public for a lower cost since there wouldn't be any live interaction available?

The replay is available but not at a disocunted price. In truth, this wasn't really interactive, though fans could send in questions before or during the sessions.
https://b5events.com/the-gathering-replay/

Here is a better question, is there anyone people would sign up for?

Personally I would sign up in a heartbeat for:

Walter Koenig
John Vickery

And I think it would be great to hear from....

Kim Strauss
Mark Hendrikson
Bill Blair and any host of regular cast players who regularly appeared, but rarely got credit.

For me the issue isn't the guests, but that the events seem expensive - too expensive for me - for what they are.

But yeah it would be great to hear from some of the regular actors underneath the prosthetics.

I'm still not sure that I'd ever sign up or pay to do one but I'd like to see John Vickery as well, Marshall Teague and David Crowley as far guest stars go. Sadly too many starring cast members are gone that I'd love to see. That being said, the last one they did piqued my interest.

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

I loved every minute.

THE ENCOUNTER with Bill Mumy and Peter Jurasik was sooooooo worth the money.

No joke here. There were a lot of wonderful and informative stories and opinions given. You may have heard them before, but there was a lot I'd never heard before. It was great.

Tallman said she is having another event in two weeks, but I think she said it will be NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990) related. I will post something when I get the email. She said she is going to try to do something B5, STAR TREK, or horror related every two weeks. That seems like a lot to me, but this one was soooooooooooooooo wonderful.

They also have more stuff in their store now.

But immediate reaction from this guy is that he is very happy with B5 EVENTS - THE ENCOUNTER.

Yes it was fantastic. I am REALLY hoping she gets some good guest for the next one.

And I was just saying over on JMS News that I am getting a little excited about Pat attempting to use the site as a merchandise hub. She put a link to the Mumy Mall in there. I had no idea he had this. I am very pleasantly surprised by it and I think his pricing is very reasonable for autographed items direct from him.

So today B5 Events hosted a Free Event - The Roswell Awards Star Studded Sci Fi Readings. It was a great event to have playing while I was getting things done this afternoon. Mira Furlan was great. I think you can still go register and get the replay of the even for free.

New FREE Event.....

Sounds interesting.

And yes I received my souvenir from THE ENCOUNTER Event and I LOVE it. Great way to commemorate that awesome Saturday afternoon. Glad I spent the money on it.:thumbsup:

I hope some of you caught the B5Event today. Pat Tallman and Billy Butler watch NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990). They told stories, answered questions, and surprise guest TONY TODD dropped by for a bit. It was a lot of fun and totally free. Pat promised more in the future.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back