View Single Post
Old December 4th 21, 02:05   #60
Kraig
First One

Re: B5 Reboot?? Is it true??!!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypatia View Post
The problem isn't Sierra Vista, it's Bisbee. The mountains effectively cut off receiving antennae transmissions in most of the town. Someone I knew who lived on "High Road" long ago could get a bad picture of some local Tucson station. But the mountains (and some say the metals in the mountains) really can mess up transitions. I've wondered if I might be able to get a signal now that I am living on the other side of mountains, and in the foothills. But I don't want to spend money and find it won't work.

I keep a Hulu subscription, just dropped the whole live tv thing for awhile. With it I can watch Tucson news and now B5. "What We Do In The Shadows" one day later than Fox broadcasts it. I just wish good entertainment weren't so spread out over different services. I doubt I'll ever get a chance to see Foundation or the new Star Trek stuff.

Is Picard and the new Star Trek stuff worth a Paramount subscription?
Paramount+ is offering a free month trial. You could binge watch the shows and see if you like them.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” — H. L. Mencken, Baltimore Evening Sun, 26 July 1920

"I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No. No."
-- Craig T. Nelson
Kraig is offline   Reply With Quote