• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Thirdspace setting

Dagon

Okay, I know that the TV movie Thirdspace takes place some time during season 4 of the show, but I'm having trouble figuring out exactly when. Zack's wearing his new uniform in it, which he first wore at the beginning of "Atonement", but that's about the only clue we have, and it doesn't really help much. Any ideas?

Season Four ("No Surrender, No Retreat") [2261]
The Hour of the Wolf
Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?
The Summoning
Falling Toward Apotheosis
The Long Night
Into the Fire
Epiphanies
The Illusion of Truth
Thirdspace (TV Movie) [obviously in 2261]
Atonement
Racing Mars
Lines of Communication
Conflicts of Interest
Rumors, Bargains and Lies
Moments of Transition
No Surrender, No Retreat
The Exercise of Vital Powers
The Face of the Enemy
Intersections in Real Time
Between the Darkness and the Light
Endgame
Rising Star
The Deconstruction of Falling Stars

So it's before "Atonement"? How can that be, when Zack didn't wear his new uniform until that episode?

We could just assume it takes place concurrently around the time of "Atonement". The Chronology places it after "Lines of Communication"; with that placement you have to assume that Delenn didn't pack for Minbar as fast as she could have though.

I believe it's been suggested elsewhere that Thirdspace occurs between the scenes in "Atonement" of Zack getting his new uniform, and Delenn meeting those other Minbari on the station.

Another suggestion I've heard is that Zack was actually being re-dressed, his other uniform having been damaged in the fighting in Thirdspace. To be honest, I'm not sure what to make of either of these.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back