• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why no animated GIFs for avatars?

Because this isn't "Bob's first homepage" with star backgrounds, and animated men digging saying "Under construction".

Do you ever reply nicely Antony, or is sarcasm your natural form of speech?

Do you ever reply nicely Antony, or is sarcasm your natural form of speech?

Sarcasm isn't always my reply, but it is often. You also need to learn what humor is vs sarcasm.

But this post was just a question mark, rather to the point, so I can be too.

Sarcasm isn't always my reply, but it is often. You also need to learn what humor is vs sarcasm.

But this post was just a question mark, rather to the point, so I can be too.

You need to learn how to be human...and a nice person....take some lessons..it will help you in life..

And you need to fuck off.

I know this will confirm what you think in your deluded little word that you words matter. But they don't. If you feel off a cliff tomorrow, I wouldn't know and wouldn't care. Try it.

Words only matter to me when they are from people that matter. And you are not one of them.

Bubye.

Well..for someone that doesn`t matter to you, you took the time to reply...and showed yourself for the self involved ass that you are...

At least your post made me laugh...
cheshire_cat.gif

Well..for someone that doesn`t matter to you, you took the time to reply...and showed yourself for the self involved ass that you are...

He wasn't the person giving off sensationally patronising "advice" on how to become a better person to the owner of a board in his own forum.

If you choose to walk around talking like a mix of template mom and Yoda, you've got noone but yourself to blame for the increased rate at which people tell you to go fuck yourself.

Now excuse me, I too need to be off to learn to be a better person. It might help me in life. :p

And for someone who's not very nice... you want to engage me lots. Showing you're an ass.

No returns back!!!

lol omg lol!!!!!

P.S. You smell! Hee. LOL!

Now excuse me, I too need to be off to learn to be a better person. It might help me in life. :p

Turn that frown upside down! And you don't attract flys with vinegar.

0003.gif

Antony..you have been rude and obnoxious since I joined this board...thus my advice on becoming a nice person..I treat others as I am treated..you are immature and so full of yourself any advice will, however go unheeded...

Chilli..I wouldn`t care if Antony was God himself...he has no right to be as snotty and sarcastic to people as he is..it`s called showing others respect, and he obviously hasn`t learned how yet...

Latest posts

Members online

Back