• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lost: Cool new video short!

Recoil

Regular
Check it.

I was looking into new shows that will be on this year, and I decided to see if I could find out when Lost premiers this season. On the ABC website, there was a video short of an "orientation film" for people arriving on the Island for Dharma. WAY better than the other ones and adds some trippy things to think about.

Link is here, just click on the video.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index

What do you think it might mean?

Old old old old. :D Saw it at comic Con.

</smug>

But it of course seems to indicate they're playing with time travel (not surprising, as there's so much time stuff in the show) and seems to support the theory that both being in the same place at the same time = bad.

Cool.

One complaint I heard about the show in season 3 was that they were "dragging" out some of the show's mysteries. I don't have this complaint because a) I watched all three seasons on DVD in one shot; and b) I like mysteries. Twin Peaks was ruined by revealing the central mystery earlier than the creator wanted, so I enjoy seeing Lost revel in its mystery.

But it of course seems to indicate they're playing with time travel (not surprising, as there's so much time stuff in the show) and seems to support the theory that both being in the same place at the same time = bad.

Whats that white thing that drops out of the sky just before he realises something is wrong? It's not the rabbit because that is on the shelf.

Hmmmmmm... two rabbits, both #15, AND they can't let them get anywhere near each other. :D That's what I love about this show, it makes me go, "Hmmmmmm...."

Check it.

I was looking into new shows that will be on this year, and I decided to see if I could find out when Lost premiers this season.

16 episodes airing from Feb through May, so, it should be somewhere between the 4th and 15th of Feb, and looks like it's moving to Monday (not in Heroes time slot, which is 9, so either 8 or 10 Monday, it seems)

Latest posts

Members online

Back