• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Farscape from the beginning

I know some people out there are interested in checking out Farscape, but wanted to watch them from the beginning in order. If you live in either the US or UK, your wish is granted.

Starting on the night of Monday, March 31st, the US Sci Fi Channel will begin airing the show in order from the beginning five nights a week (Sunday-Thursday) at midnight.

UK Sci Fi will begin airing the show (Tuesdays through Thursdays at 8pm) on March 4th. Encore presentations will be from Sunday morning from 9am to 12pm.

I'm still waiting to hear about the season 2 boxed set. The first season was great - they really put a lot of work into it.

did u read the blerb at the bottom that says "please do not use this news unless u have permission!" wtf???

oh and btw, on the sci.fi.com news farscape faq, it says if u r sad that farscape is cancelled write here..but they don't really actually really say they will bloody do anything about it! GESHE!

I hadn't noticed that disclaimer at the bottom. Because I greatly respect the folks at Farscape World for the world class website they run, and I haven't asked permission, I've edited my post so that the link is removed. But the news is still there.

I wouldn't count on it. From what i hear the BBC hates Sci-fi overall and odds are there would only be like 6 eps in a season which granted would be better then nothing but still really short. Plus i think all the sets have been torn down and all the crew let go. It would cost to much to rebuild everything and get everyone back that was able to. To bad the contract they had with the Sci-fi channel wasn't ironclad and had a stupid clause allowing them to pull this backing out crap.

I wouldn't count on it. From what i hear the BBC hates Sci-fi overall

Then how do you explain Red Dwarf, and all that they are doing for their release on DVD, and putting forth the movie coming out hopefully in the future? :)

Rommie

I wouldn't count on it. From what i hear the BBC hates Sci-fi overall

Then how do you explain Red Dwarf, and all that they are doing for their release on DVD, and putting forth the movie coming out hopefully in the future? :)

Rommie

Do you mean Sci-Fi the tv programs oor Sci Fi the US TV station?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back