• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

stargate sg-1

Only thing I've seen on S3 release was the "rumor" back in early August 2002 in which a MGM rep supposedly said S3 would be released in Jan 2003. Obviously wrong.

Boy it's been a while since I posted here. But if I remember correctly, S3 got delayed here in the States and won't be out till June or July, but S4 will be hot on its heels in September. I want to say I heard this at Gateworld, but I cannot remember.

SmG

Just went to go see if I can order it but it must be a UK release only .

Not really, you can order it and get it anywhere. It is region 2 though. Were you requiring only a specific region?

A QUESTION: how did daniel die and where did jonas come from? I still haven't seen that ep.

so warning spoilers...i think....

(Spoilers) Daniel got an overdose of radiation while stopping a "meltdown" on the planet Jonas comes from. He didn't exactly die but, instead, accended to a higher plane. This ep was to end Daniel's part and to introduce Jonas. However, Daniel shows up during three eps in Season six (once already) and will come back as a full-time regular at the beginning of Season Seven.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back