• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

RIP Anton Yelchin

Yeah, that really sucks. I enjoyed his portrayal of the rebooted Chekov. He more than likely had a very promising career in front of him. I'm curious as to what they'll do to the character in future films.

It's hard to say. I can't imagine carrying on without Chekov, but they could just kill off the character. If they can kill all of Vulcan, they can kill one character.

I couldn't believe hearing the news. I also heard a comment that this may have been a recalled auto, for break problems.

It is very tragic, he was so young.

This is so sad. He will be missed.

The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and many other Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep products have a problem with the electronic transmission and are the subject of a recall from NHTSA.

SUMMARY:
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2012-2014 Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 vehicles manufactured February 15, 2011, to November 27, 2014, and 2014-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured July 16, 2012, to December 22, 2015. The affected vehicles, equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission and a monostable gear selector, may not adequately warn the driver when driver's door is opened and the vehicle is not in PARK, allowing them to exit the vehicle while the vehicle is still in gear.
CONSEQUENCE:
Drivers thinking that their vehicle's transmission is in the PARK position may be struck by the vehicle and injured if they attempt to get out of the vehicle while the engine is running and the parking brake is not engaged.

REMEDY:
FCA will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle software to mitigate the risk of vehicle rollaway, free of charge. Owners were mailed interim notices on May 14, 2016. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available in July 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S27.

Last edited:
RIP....did anyone see him in Odd Thomas? Movie was so so, he was good in it. Books are better than movie...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back