View Single Post
Old July 8th 18, 16:25   #8
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: R.I.P. Harlan Ellison

For anybody attending San Diego Comic-Con, there will be a celebration of Harlan and his work on Sunday, July 22 from 3:00 - 4:30 PM:
Quote:
Harlan Ellison: A Celebration of His Life and Works
The world recently lost a titan writer/fantasist, Harlan Ellison. But the stories he left behind are legendary. Attend this loose and likely profane celebration of the man and his writing as moderator Chris Ryall welcomes Josh Olson, Bill Sienkiewicz, William Stout, Erik Nelson, Steve Barnes, Nat Segaloff, Jude Meyers, Scott Tipton, J. K. Woodward, Christine Valada, Jason Davis, and as many other friends of Harlan that can fit on and around the dais. As a bonus, Dreams with Sharp Teeth director Nelson will also feature some never-before-seen documentary footage of Harlan, and all in attendance will get complimentary print, too.
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole

Last edited by Jan; July 8th 18 at 16:32.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote