View Single Post
Old July 26th 16, 03:39   #26
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: Has There Been Any News Re. The New B5 ~2016+~ Theatrical Movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springer View Post
I'm glad his eyesight has gotten better – if it had gotten worse I imagine it could have threatened to end his career, and then there definitely would have been no more B5. It sounds like it slowed his output down anyway, but now he's back at full stream, maybe if Rising Stars and Midnight Nation are a success, coupled with Sense8, it'll give him the 'street cred' he needs.
I don't remember if I caught that slide or not but his vision had gotten *really* bad. Like mud on a windshield bad. He showed a pic of what his screen would look like before and it was white on a black background and maybe a dozen words per screen.

Quote:
Jan, did JMS mention anything about Red Mars? Is it still going ahead and is he definitely off it?
He didn't mention it but from what I've seen online, he's off of it and a second showrunner also left and the project's on hold. Doubt if it'll get made, personally.

Quote:
Really interested in him writing some novels too. Have got OtherSyde (got him to sign my 1st edition Hb at one of the Wolf 359 conventions) and Demon Night so I'd be interested in reading more of novels from him.
Me, too.

Oh, and in case it wasn't there when y'all looked at the report, here's the link to the video I took. Sorry for the shakes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_RJcV64ME

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole

Last edited by Jan; July 26th 16 at 11:03.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote