Old October 8th 15, 08:09   #48
Mororless
Ranger

Re: EpDis: Signs And Portents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennier's Tears View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mororless View Post
maybe they were behind Sheridan being appointed CO believing having Ann could give them control over an earth force high ranker in a key role, control beyond Clark and the Corps.
This is an intriguing theory, but I don't believe the Shadows knew anything about either John or Anna Sheridan at this point. [SPOILERS for Season 3]. In "Z'ha'Dum" we learn that Anna had been put into a Shadow ship after the crew of the Icarus found the Shadows on Z'ha'dum. When the Shadows found out they had Sheridan's wife, they pulled her out and .. I dunno "revived" her to send her to Babylon 5 in order to convince Sheridan of the righteousness of their cause. Or something along those lines
That does tend to suggest it was later after Sheridan had become a threat although I don't remember anything being stated as to exactly when it happened.

We do on the other hand get the vision from Kosh as early as mid season two during All Alone In The Night though that tells Sheridan that The Man Inbetween/Justin is looking for him before he's confronted Morden.
Mororless is offline   Reply With Quote