View Single Post
Old June 5th 15, 14:54   #2
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: Has There Been Any News Re. The New B5 ~2016+~ Theatrical Movie?

For some reason last August's article about the announcement at SDCC is making the rounds again as if it were new. Don't know why.

No, there's no news since the announcement. I never really expected any. Sense8 was already in production at the time the announcement was made and filming continued to late October, as I recall, except for some flashback scenes in Iceland that had to wait until there was snow in late December or early January. Then came editing and post-production. So he's been busy.

Hopefully there might be some news at his spotlight panel at SDCC next month. I'll be sure to make the rounds and keep people posted if so.

As for committing an affront...why would you think that? Were you rude? When did you ask? If it was in the last week, the #FreeBabylon5 campaign may have been flooding his feed. I asked people to Tweet Netflix and I noticed that a bunch of people included his Twitter handle in those tweets.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote