View Single Post
Old May 9th 15, 00:11   #4
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

Re: EpDis: And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder

Poor little thread!

I agree with Estelyn, that this episode is uncomfortable to watch. I am uncomfortable with drunk Garibaldi in other episodes, especially when things start going horribly wrong all around him. This one is the worst. How is he ever going to deal with that guilt? I also agree with the author on the Lurker's Guide page for this episode: Why is Garibaldi the only contact?

It's interesting that Londo talks to Vir as though he's quite sure the Centauri Republic is NOT behind the attacks, and that that will all become clear soon enough. But, as G'Kar says in this episode, we all saw the weird stuff going on at the Royal Court. He must suspect that it is indeed his own government behind all of this. Is he just trying to spare Vir?

EDIT: I forgot to say, I really like that scene of Londo and G'Kar looking up at the sky, watching the warships overhead. It seems a deliberate reference to that scene with the Shadow ships from Londo's dream in "The Coming of Shadows", and then in Londo's reality in "The Hour of the Wolf", only now G'Kar is there with him!

Last edited by Lennier's Tears; May 9th 15 at 02:32.
Lennier's Tears is offline   Reply With Quote