View Single Post
Old May 3rd 15, 23:05   #14
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

Re: EpDis: The Ragged Edge

I don't have much to say about this one ... Again, I find it hard to watch the Garibaldi relapsing scenes, especially here, where everything goes disastrously wrong all around him.

I agree that the Imperial Guard button seems like flimsy evidence, especially since it comes just after all this other planted evidence, but I suppose that combined with the knowledge that there is a leak up high, one could reasonably conclude that it is indeed probably the Centauri who are responsible. Best to keep Londo out of the loop while they investigate further.

G'Kar as a religious icon is pretty entertaining, and I always enjoy seeing Ta'Lon.

I don't mean to be overly nitpick-ey, but I have some serious questions about Franklin's job offer. I can't be sure, but it looks as though he didn't interview for that position, it was just .. offered to him by the person currently occupying it. Obviously 23rd century Babylon 5 universe Earth isn't anything like 21st century real world Earth, but that seems like a really weird way to run a high level organization. I feel like they should at least pretend to interview a bunch of people and THEN offer the job to the person they wanted all along
Lennier's Tears is offline   Reply With Quote