Ranger

Re: How would you reboot B5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFrain View Post
Quote:

I'm disappointed that we haven't had a continuation and resolution of Crusade in ANY form and that TNT-Atlanta hasn't been swallowed by a sinkhole.
I think JMS held onto hopes of addressing that story and the telepath war on screen somehow. Now it's too late.
That's why I wish we could have it in novel form, I could imagine the actors as they were in 1999. For new roles, I'd cast appropriate actors who I think would fit, e.g. Eric Etebari as Elizar in the Technomage trilogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubik View Post
Quote:

I'm disappointed that we haven't had a continuation and resolution of Crusade in ANY form and that TNT-Atlanta hasn't been swallowed by a sinkhole.
Maybe those audio dramas will happen EVENTUALLY! (not sexy ones... the ones JMS promoised with the rest of the Crusade WTHH books)
In the fullness of time, I guess. It's been almost 15 years since Crusade's last episode was shown in first run. Hopefully, it won't take another 15 years for the the rest of the Crusade What the HELL Happened books to come out.
Given the pace and amount of projects JMS is tied into, I think it could be a while! I'm not even that fussed about the rest of the WTHH books (even the first one felt like a bit of a stretch to me, and too padded out), but those audio dramas, I definitely like to hear them.
Ubik is offline   Reply With Quote