Old March 20th 14, 04:01   #10
Republibot 3.0
Psi Cop

Re: Worst Acting Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Republibot 3.0 View Post
I'd also have to say David Warner in "Grail" just kinda' sleepwalking his way through it. And honestly I thought Mack and Bo from "A View from the Gallery" were stagey as hell.

Ok, what do you think is the worst scene or performance by a member of the principle cast? Meaning no disrespect. Everyone has a bad day. But still...
Yeah, David Warner seemed to spend much of Grail looking bored - but even a bored David Warner is still better than a lot of other actors.

As for principle cast... that scene with Pat Tallman in Between the Darkness and the Light, where she embarks on what is meant to be a humorous rant and she performs it hideously badly. A similar scene, with Claudia and Zathras in Conflicts of Interest, Claudia really overplayed it and it just comes across as staged and hammy.
I'd agree with that.
I think O'Hare's worst moment was when he was pretending to be a thug conning a nightclub owner.
I think Boxleitner's worst moment was when he was in the cafeteria sitting my himself randomly laughing as though he's having a brilliant idea, but it's just cringingly fake.
I think Lochley's worst performance was with the bat in "River of Souls."

Kevin Long
(The Artist Formerly Known As Republibot 3.0, And The World's Greatest Living Thurl Ravenscroft Impersonator)
http://www.kevin-long.com
Republibot 3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote