Demonn
First One

Re: The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
Never thought about it like that...
How could you NOT think of it like that?
I just didn't notice it.

To me... the White Council is the ruling body. The Grey isn't anything official and it's just what they call themselves. It never clicked in my head.

If there ever comes a point in the books where 9 of them are standing around a light fixture I'll definitely say something though.

Quote:
BTW, the spinoff of the TV show "Supernatural", "Supernatural: Tribes"

http://m.deadline.com/2014/02/daniel...spinoff-leads/

....is to be set in CHICAGO! Too bad "The Dresden Files" got cancelled. We could've had a crossover ep..
I still gotta catch up on Supernatural... been watchin’ it on Netflix & I left off in the middle of whatever Season Dean came back from Hell.

The thing about watchin’ anything on Netflix is your always a season behind whatever is running on TV and you can never really catch up so why try?

Quote:
ps. "Divergent" March 24th and "Godzilla" (2014) May 16th. While I might go see Divergent, I WILL go see Godzilla.
I'll probably check out Divergent in theatres but I don't give a damn about the books.

Just watched the trailer for Godzilla the other day... it could be interesting I guess. I don't really get into monster movies though.

I did like Cloverfield though if you ever saw that one.
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote