Thread: Aborted Reboot
View Single Post
Old August 21st 13, 20:14   #4
KoshN

Re: Aborted Reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi Cop View Post
I would be very happy for Rangers (JMS seems to hold them in high regard though I saw them as a minor storyline), Lost Tales (cheaply made and not really related to B5 story) and Crusade (too much like Star Trek for my liking and not much interest in the so-called arc of the series) to be erased forever.
I would be happy for all traces of Legend of the Rangers and the first half of Lost Tales to be erased forever, but not so with Crusade and the second half of Lost Tales (Sheridan, the Centauri and Galen). IMHO, Crusade was the last, really good thing done in the B5 universe. The second Lost Tales story continues that slightly with Sheridan and Galen's involvement, and connections to Vir.

It would be a shame for the rest of Crusade to never be told in any form. I am dead set against losing the groundwork that was laid in Crusade, PERIOD.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote