View Single Post
Old December 4th 12, 03:09   #95
Demonn
First One

Re: The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
I don't have a big problem with it. Check out "Bad Blood" in the flashback sequence when Harry and Bianca are talking at a bar. There are places in other episodes where his accent slips, but "Bad Blood" is where I first noticed it.
Ahh... Bianca. Were there any characters in the show that didn't get rewritten into something else by SyFy writers?

Morgan went form looking like Sean Connery to a Black dude.

Bianca went from crazy nemesis to bedfellow. I like to think they would have eventually pitted them against each other but whatever. They did the Red & Black Court Vampires the same.

Murphy went from blonde to brunette & somehow ended up with a kid from one off her marriages.

If Carmichael was in the show I don't think he was fat.

Bob got a body and a different back story. Which actually, I kinda liked the guy who played Bob.

I guess Marcone didn't get to exist yet... I don't remember him turning up and if they did the show off of the first couple books you woulda expected Marcone. He woulda been a great character for the show.

Of course DuMorne (the dead guy) gets a spot on the cast. In the show DuMorne kills his father and adopts him as his uncle or something. In the book they don't address how Daddy Dresden dies, at least I don't think they do. Cancer? Anyway, he dies & Harry goes to the orphanage.

Susan Rodriguez became a white, blonde chick.

No Michael... or any of the Carpenters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
What I wish they'd do is make a theatrical movie out of each book, FAITHFUL TO THE BOOKS, starting with Storm Front, and put in all the R-rated stuff that they couldn't put in a non-pay channel TV show.
That would be so awesome! I would actually help pay to make those movies... if I actually had that kinda doe.

Last edited by Demonn; December 4th 12 at 03:15.
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote