View Single Post
Old October 21st 12, 15:10   #33
Psi Cop
Ranger

Send a message via Skype™ to Psi Cop
Re: EpDis: Signs And Portents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
Hmm. I'm glad it didn't go that route. I had always thought that if O'hare had stayed, that the end of the series would've been the War Without End eps, thus closing his character arc at the end.

I understand from what you wrote, Vacantlook, why the Minbari warrior caste went after them. I wonder what would have occurred to cause the rest of the civs to be after them.
Joe, I think you're idea that they were all there to destroy B5 is right on. For the actual ending when B5 was decommisioned, ships from all the races were there to see it. So, JMS probably kept that part in the actual ending.

Thanks for the insight.
I agree that if Sinclair had remained the final episodes would have been WWE. It's amazing to see how the original story arc evolved particularly regarding actors leaving the show. I did however feel that some of the transition from Sinclair to Sheridan was a bit awkward, Sheridan taking on some of the arc clearly meant for Sinclair (both had wives involved in exploration/romantic involvement with Delenn). The same for Lyta and Talia (the connection with the Vorlons for example).