Thread: SyFy sucks
View Single Post
Old May 6th 12, 21:09   #13
Demonn
First One

Re: SyFy sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
You loved Battlestar (2003+) and think Warehouse 13 sucks?! You and I are 180 out of sync. on that one. Right now, I put Battlestar Galactica (2003+) in the same group with Deep Space Nine and Voyager as shows I wouldn't waste my time watching even if somebody paid me to do so. Ditto for Abrams' Trek, movies or any TV series.
See that's the thing... I liked DS9 & was ok with Voyager. I feel like I always gotta shy outa the room when people start b!tching about Voyager. I think I disliked Enterprise more then either of them.

I just can't get into Wharehouse 13... I've tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindatur View Post
I enjoy DS9 almost as much as B5, personally and by coincidence, I just started watching Voyager to give it another chance (Watched maybe half of in first run). The first couple episodes have been pretty decent so far.
Same here... I never watched DS9 when it was on TV, but then I got the DVDs when they came out. The show wasn't bad. It was way better then TNG.

Don't get me wrong though... B5 was way better than anything Star Trek has to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
In DS9, I couldn't stand Keiko or the kids, or some of the P.I.T.A. Bajorans. For me, the difference in quality between B5 and DS9 is that of night and day. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being best, I'd rate B5 a 10 and DS9 maybe a 3, Voyager a 2, and with those DS9 and VOY ratings, I'm being charitable.

<shrug> I've been 110% tired of Trek for years.
I can't watch the OLD Trek episodes... other then that I'm good to go.
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote