Thread: SyFy sucks
View Single Post
Old May 5th 12, 21:32   #10
KoshN

Re: SyFy sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
I haven't watched anything on SyFy since the new Stragate show (which sucked) got canceled... It's all Ghost hunters & stupid (REALLY stupid) movies now, & it's been really stupid movies for a while. They should fire half of those writers and actors... no, make that 2/3rds of them. Or maybe all of them and start over.

I loved Battlestar & didn't even bother to watch Caprica...

Wharehouse 13 sucks... I can't get into it. I'd like to, but they gotta make each episode get stupid at least once.

I like Merlin but I've been watching it on Netflix which means I'm at the end of Season 3 & I refuse to just watch whatever season/episode that is playing now. I'll watch it eventually. SyFy... u do suck!
You loved Battlestar (2003+) and think Warehouse 13 sucks?! You and I are 180 out of sync. on that one. Right now, I put Battlestar Galactica (2003+) in the same group with Deep Space Nine and Voyager as shows I wouldn't waste my time watching even if somebody paid me to do so. Ditto for Abrams' Trek, movies or any TV series.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote