Thread: SyFy sucks
View Single Post
Old May 5th 12, 20:31   #9
KoshN

Re: SyFy sucks

Well, they do still have Warehouse 13 and Sanctuary, right? I'm disappointed that they cancelled Eureka, and have followed those three shows on DVD. I haven't had the channel since it moved to Digital on COMCAST in January 2004, but I will probably be moving to Digital Starter before June 5th, and Syfy is included in that package. I'm cringing at the thought of seeing commercials for f-ing wrestling or their Reality TV BS.

Regarding Warehouse 13, Yes, Pete is irritatingly stupid at times, but the rest of the show is entertaining and anything that keeps Joanne Kelly onscreen is OK by me.

I watched the Battlestar Galactica (2003) miniseries (glorified 3 hr. movie) on The Sci-Fi Channel in December 2003 and watched through Season 3 and Razor via buying the DVD sets, grew increasingly tired of this trashy soap opera starting in Season 2. Finally, after Razor, I couldn't stand it anymore and sold my DVD sets in disgust.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."

Last edited by KoshN; May 5th 12 at 21:33.
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote