View Single Post
Old May 3rd 12, 09:41   #7
dencor
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to dencor
Re: SyFy sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
I haven't watched anything on SyFy since the new Stragate show (which sucked) got canceled... It's all Ghost hunters & stupid (REALLY stupid) movies now, & it's been really stupid movies for a while. They should fire half of those writers and actors... no, make that 2/3rds of them. Or maybe all of them and start over.

I loved Battlestar & didn't even bother to watch Caprica...

Wharehouse 13 sucks... I can't get into it. I'd like to, but they gotta make each episode get stupid at least once.

I like Merlin but I've been watching it on Netflix which means I'm at the end of Season 3 & I refuse to just watch whatever season/episode that is playing now. I'll watch it eventually. SyFy... u do suck!
I agree with the majority of what you said Demonn. The SyFy channel needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom. The only thing I don't agree on is Battlestar Galactica. Stopped watching it into season three, ( except for the occasional episode ) when I could no longer keep up with whom was sleeping with whom. Some bad writing in my opinion. And the ending compared to Sleeping In light was pretty bad.
dencor is offline   Reply With Quote