View Single Post
Old April 14th 11, 13:19   #4
Republibot 3.0
Psi Cop

Re: Crusade: Other Voices - Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post

Don't know if you mean you've been burned by Cafe Press or if you were somehow dissatisfied with a book put out by the B5 scripts team. If the latter, you should email help@babylon5scripts.com to let them know. Their customer service is legendary. Note that while CP is the fulfillment company, the publisher is Publishing 180. There's also an unconditional 30-day refund guarantee.

It's a script. Full length (43 pages), and I've seen a document that showed the original placement before JMS decided that it would work better, for both story and production requirements, in the second season.

Given that I'd never heard of it either until it was found in JMS's storage facility, my speculation is that because it was entirely a 'spec' script rather than an assigned story, it never appeared in any of the lists of possible stories that JMS had planned or given assignments for.

Yes, there is a volume 2 planned. I don't have information as to when and I'm not able to give any information as to the contents.

Jan
B5 Books Team
I guess I was burned by Publishing 180, not Cafe Press. My criticism of them is hereby rescinded. It was more than a year ago, though, so no point in complaining. Thanks for clearing that stuff up.
Republibot 3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote