Old February 7th 11, 21:02   #7
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Re: EpDis: The Wheel Of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn View Post
Sheridan's resistance as a result of his contact with the Vorlons (and presumably also with Lorien) is a fascinating detail.
I think the point is that they were both touched by Vorlons specifically, Sheridan by Kosh, and Lyta by Kosh II, and so Sheridan could still have power over Lyta when no one else could. Don't think it's connected to Lorien's healing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn View Post
Delenn's pregnancy appears to be unexpected. I would think that it would have had to be engineered and consciously sought in a cross-cultural marriage, but for whatever reasons, it's possible without that effort, I guess.
The Chrysalis is what made Delenn's pregnancy possible by making her genetically compatible with humans.
After Delenn asks Ivanova for help with her unruly hair, when they are in the elevator together, Delenn has a "throwaway" comedic line about having strange cramps. This is the clue to the audience that Delenn's reproductive system was changed to that of a Human in the Chrysalis

Hey, I've just recently noticed, the polls now match up with their episodes, thanks

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote