View Single Post
Old May 18th 10, 04:55   #29
KoshN

Re: Babylon 5 - Sleeping in Light - The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by benisjamin33 View Post
I think I was just upset that there seemed like there was so much still going on that I didn't want it to end, but as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. Maybe I was also upset that I felt like there was no resolution for one of my favorite characters in Lienner, besides a toast in his memory that didn't unveil when, where, and why he died. Most of the other story lines have some vague ending that you can use your immagination and kind of come up with what happened in the middle. I also feel like SiL opened another can of worms with Sheridan. We all knew he was dying, but the 1st one came back for him and took him to the outer rim. Do what, it is anyone's guess.
What's Londo say in "In the Beginning" ....the story is never over.

As for Lennier, he dies fighting in the Telepath War alongside Lyta (who also dies then). We would've seen that in Crusade's "The Path of Sorrows" flashback if Patricia Tallman would've accepted what the wanted to pay her, but she didn't.

As for tying up all loose ends, go watch the explanation in last Thursday's 5th season finale of "SUPERNATURAL."
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."

Last edited by KoshN; May 18th 10 at 04:59.
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote