View Single Post
Old November 27th 09, 21:44   #10
KoshN

Re: Babylon 5 Fan Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republibot 3.0 View Post
@ KoshN: (Clever name, by the way!)
Caution, yeah but unintentional and a bit regrettable/embarrassing (reminds me of the four panel Far Side cartoon entitled IIRC "How Nature Warns of Danger"). It came to be as a truncation of KoshNaranek, because somebody else on the old scifi.com forums already had KoshNaranek (way back when). I try to use KoshN as my handle everywhere.

Quote:
The downloadable version of "In the Pirkenning" is way better than the purchasable version,
Sounds like it.

Quote:
...and of course it's free. I think they might even be streaming it these days. Check it out here http://www.starwreck.com/
I was wanting play it on my portable DVD player, but I'll either have to download it and use it on my new notebook PC instead. That's going to take the place of the current Notebook PC and my portable DVD player. Shopping now. Decisions, decisions.

Quote:
Alas, though hope springs eternal, I do think B5 is dead.
That's why I said that hope is a TERRIBLE thing. It's like some damned weed that refuses to die.

Quote:
We've had three revival attempts, and one failed movie attempt, and JMS is a great big bohonkin' major mojo screenwriter these days who's pretty clearly moved on. I'd love to be proved wrong, I want more, but I really don't think it's gonna' happen.
I don't think it's going to happen, either, but pesky hope is still there.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."

Last edited by KoshN; November 27th 09 at 21:53.
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote