View Single Post
Old April 11th 09, 20:25   #57
KoshN

Re: The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
His hand is getting better & better in each book... I think it's almost completely functional in Small Favor but it's still badly scarred.

I was talking about him actually using a sword. I think he mentioned in one of the recent books that it's not his style... I could be mistaken though. I'm sure he'd use it if he got one though.
Well, like I said, he's used his sword cane before. He also tried to use Amoracchius that one time (bad idea).

Quote:
They touch on that subject (how he'll handle his Warden's duties, e.g. lopping off heads wizards who violate the Laws of Magic?) in Proven Guilty.
Yes, that's where I am now.

Quote:
I'll trade you my hard cover for it ... I hate hard covers. They need to release paperbacks first, you would think they'd be easier to print but I guess they couldn't charge you 20 bucks then.
OTOH, hardcovers use better paper than paperbacks. Ever notice how quickly some paperback pages yellow and become fragile? Also, the ink used in paperbacks seems to be almost erasable.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote