View Single Post
Old March 9th 09, 22:14   #54
Demonn
First One

Re: The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
Meaning you don't know how he'll handle it because of his bad hand? {Yes, I know that the hand's getting better, little by little.] Well, he has his sword cane. He's used it in the past.
His hand is getting better & better in each book... I think it's almost completely functional in Small Favor but it's still badly scarred.

I was talking about him actually using a sword. I think he mentioned in one of the recent books that it's not his style... I could be mistaken though. I'm sure he'd use it if he got one though.

Quote:
or

Do you mean you don't know how he'll handle his Warden's duties, e.g. lopping off heads wizards who violate the Laws of Magic?
They touch on that subject in Proven Guilty.

Quote:
BTW, my paperback of "Small Favor" arrived in today's mail. Surprised me, because it's 3/4" taller than all of the other Dresden Files paperbacks. MSRP is up, too, US $9.99.
I'll trade you my hard cover for it ... I hate hard covers. They need to release paperbacks first, you would think they'd be easier to print but I guess they couldn't charge you 20 bucks then.
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote