View Single Post
Old March 1st 09, 21:21   #44
Urban Roy
Lurker

Re: EpDis: The Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacantlook View Post
I look forward to reading your thoughts as you watch the show. Thanks for posting them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshFan View Post
Ah, great! Urban, it's always fun to see a newbie's perspective on the series. I can see it again for the first time, vicariously...
It's a pleasure! It's great for me to get some reaction from people who know what they are talking about. I get the feeling that this is the kind of show that is going to end up multilayered and convoluted so having somewhere I can discuss it is just fab. Trying to discuss this around the water cooler at work just gets me strange looks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
I would suggest that you start your own thread to discuss the show if you want to avoid spoilers as these EpDis are full of them.I would also suggest avoiding most of the rest of the forum as spoilers are littered everywhere
If no-one minds I'll keep posting on the individual threads for each episode as it seems the best place (and as a Newbie I'm not cocky enough to want to be starting my own threads). I am planning to avoid actually reading each EpDis until I have seen the episode in question to avoid the worst of the spoilers but I don't have the best memory so I'm sure that I''ll be fine.