Thread: EpDis: GROPOS
View Single Post
Old November 19th 08, 12:22   #75
RommieSG
First One

Re: EpDis: GROPOS

Garibaldi is a Non-Commissioned Officer with the rank of 'Chief Warrant Officer'. According to what I'm reading, the Warrant Officer has all the authority and responsibilities of a commissioned officer, but restricted to a single speciality or discipline. In this case, Security. Warrant officers are placed in authority over enlisted personnel, but answerable to senior officers. It would explain why his uniform is a variant of the security grey.

On the topic of the episode itself though, I just got done watching this a little while ago, and I loved it. I loved the camraderie that formed between Keffer and the two GROPOS, and felt the sorrow when they found out their fates at the end of the episode. I can't wait for 'Day of the Dead' in Season 5 now.
Babylon 5 was last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future and it changed us. It taught us that we have to create the future or others will do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for one other, because if we don't, who will? And that true strength sometimes comes from the most unlikely of places. Mostly, though I think it gave us hope that there can always be new beginnings, even for people like us.
- Susan Ivanova
RommieSG is offline   Reply With Quote