View Single Post
Old November 18th 08, 03:07   #20
RommieSG
First One

Re: EpDis: The Geometry Of Shadows

Just got done watching this one today. Had to give it an A.

Ivanova, freshly promoted to Commander, and given the Drazi situation. One of my most favorite problems on B5, because it's just so absurd.... "Green!.....Purple!" I laughed so hard....

Michael Ansara was just another of the 'Old Guard' of Science Fiction actors to come aboard almost as a 'blessing' of Babylon 5, and his performance did not disappoint as Elric. I almost wish his role was bigger in the episode. I have to wonder if maybe things would have gone different if he were the Technomage used in 'A Call to Arms' and 'Crusade'. Well they say that hindsight is 20-20.

And of course, Garibaldi being Garibaldi. Can't ask for much more from an episode. Loved it.
Babylon 5 was last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future and it changed us. It taught us that we have to create the future or others will do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for one other, because if we don't, who will? And that true strength sometimes comes from the most unlikely of places. Mostly, though I think it gave us hope that there can always be new beginnings, even for people like us.
- Susan Ivanova
RommieSG is offline   Reply With Quote