View Single Post
Old July 6th 08, 02:07   #74
Cell
Telepath

Re: EpDis: Deathwalker

The entire problem with your last post is that I never at any point stated that my thoughts were anything other than opinion. I believe in them to the fullest, but in the end they are the same as any argument that states it wasn't a retcon, a matter of opinion (sorry, but JMS' comments really don't matter on the subject, I never take any comments from any creator into account when arguing anything, whether it helps my argument or not).

Now, I'm not going to say, "Ooh, this is my opinion" when posting them because I feel that is counter productive since everything stated about an interpretive art is opinion. On the flip side none of the evidence presented to counter mine was anything but opinion as well. Like I said from the beginning, it's cool that you don't agree, or don't think it was a retcon for a second, but there isn't one solid piece of evidence that makes that opinion correct and mine false. That's been the case from the beginning, and I've never said differently,.
"When you have reached the end of the road then you can decide whether to go to the left or the right, to fire or to water. If you make those decisions before you have even set foot upon the road it will take you nowhere." - Galen
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote