View Single Post
Old July 3rd 08, 20:55   #63
Cell
Telepath

Re: EpDis: Deathwalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Baloney. Trying to attack me isn't going to make your argument any stronger. JMS has admitted to too many instances where he feels that the storytelling was rough or weak for your 'reasoning' to hold water. You haven't presented any reasoning or evidence in support of your theory, just supposition.

Jan
I have presented plenty of reasoning, and as I have said it's an obvious retcon that is clear as day. I'm not the only one that feels this way so you just need to come to grip[s with the fact that others will not agree with your views on the matter. I know I have, I'm perfectly fine with people not taking my stance or believing my stance to be correct.

And I don't need to attack you, your posts speak for themselves, and not in a good way. This isn't fluffy happy land where every single thing a creator does is gold and you need to defend him at all times. Learn that some people are going to take issue with things that JMS did, the story etc., and you might be a tolerable poster. As it stands right now every time you post it's like I'm reading a presser for the "JMS is so great we should all worship him" club.
"When you have reached the end of the road then you can decide whether to go to the left or the right, to fire or to water. If you make those decisions before you have even set foot upon the road it will take you nowhere." - Galen
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote