View Single Post
Old January 25th 08, 15:17   #29
BYEVJZTS
Lurker

Re: EpDis: Chrysalis

Gave this one an A, excellent episode. I was going to mention what Kosh had said "And so it begins" until ranger1 mentioned it a few posts up. However I never thought about the timing of kosh's statement just after Clark's sworn in. The quote below has helped clear a question i always pondered about...how could Kosh know that Sheridan was so important? It was obvious why he respected Sinclair but until now, Sheridan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
My quick answer is that Kosh had been inside Valen's mind and therefore had shared the memories of Sinclair in his personal past. This also explains how he knew he was going to die... and why it was necessary for hm to do so.
PS. When i was first started to watch B5 around 3 years ago now, i was umming and arring about B5, season 1 did not grip me until this very episode. It was the Shadow vessels in battle (well slaughter really) and at the very end, seeing the Shadow's themselves. After that...I bought season after season, i was hooked. I'm still trying to get missus to watch it (she loves Stargate) and she's watched a few but she's having none of it.

Got to keep trying.

"Understanding is a three edged sword" - Kosh.

Last edited by BYEVJZTS; January 25th 08 at 15:19.
BYEVJZTS is offline   Reply With Quote