View Single Post
Old September 3rd 07, 16:31   #4
Crusader
Ranger

Re: Lochley - Good or Bad???

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacantlook View Post
When the show was first broadcast, I did have a distaste for Lochley because I liked Ivanova so much and Lochley felt too much of a replacement instead of a character on her own. But now, given time for the wound of Ivanova leaving to scar over, I've come to appreciate Lochley as a her own independent character. I do think that the season five telepath arc was definitely weakened by Ivanova's leaving, but I've tried to look at it the same way I look at the weakening of the Control personality arc that Takashima would have had.
Hmm thats as good a reason as any. But i never saw it this way as i saw crusade before any seasons of Babylon 5, in which lochley appeared a number of times so i liked the character from there on. Speaking of Laurel Takashima ive heard nothing of what happened to her character after the pilot film, what gives??? lol
This is my command. I'll do whatever's necessary. If that means turning the entire galaxy upside down and shaking its pockets to see what falls out, then that's what I'll do. I'm not subtle. I'm not pretty, and I'll piss off a lot of people along the way. But I'll get the job done.

- Captain Matthew Gideon
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote