View Single Post
Old August 27th 07, 12:25   #40
maneth
Ambassador

Re: EpDis: Soul Mates

The three wives were wonderful and just what a schemer like Londo deserved. I totally understand why he chose Timov, given that he has access to hot Centauri chicks any time he wants them. It was a marriage of convenience, nothing more. And if you're stuck in such a marriage, it must be a relief to know your wife isn't plotting to kill you, isn't it?

Mariel's plotting was very subtle, but very well done nonetheless. One of my favorite episodes. The only weak point was Stoner. If it hadn't been for him, I'd've given this an A.

Lyta and Talia are very different women, and the actors playing them are also very different. I never found Pat Tallman particularly good, but she's not useless either. I really enjoyed the repartee between Talia and Garibaldi, knowing they were married in real life for most of the shooting.

Last edited by maneth; August 27th 07 at 12:29.
maneth is offline   Reply With Quote