View Single Post
Old July 18th 07, 08:34   #27
RMcD
First One

Re: EpDis: Crusade: Ruling From The Tomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
Thanks.

So, I guess that would mean that the looped line was added to Each Night I Dream of Home before any version of the Ruling from the Tomb script was written.
Well, all the black suit episodes were done after the production hiatus, so they would have recognised that because of War Zone they would need a block to come before the grey suit episodes. That would have meant that the first appearance of Lochley in this new block would have to be written as her first introduction by default.

JMS says on one of the commentary tracks that there was some kind of battle with TNT to persuade them to finish post on the grey suit episodes at all, so they couldn't necessarily assume the introduction they had already filmed for Lochley in Each Night I Dream of Home would ever be seen. The loop would have been added whenever they got round to finishing post on that episode, which for all we know may actually have been after Ruling from the Tomb was finished.

I wonder which, if any of the eight black-suit episodes filmed might have ended up being placed after the 'laundry accident' episode if that had been filmed..
RMcD is offline   Reply With Quote