View Single Post
Old July 18th 07, 03:52   #26
KoshN

Re: EpDis: Crusade: Ruling From The Tomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindatur View Post
While that's certainly true, and I may be remembering wrong, I'm remembering this episode was aired first, (before knowing all this stuff of the Conspiracy to commit crib murder on Crusade) and then I was confused by seeing them meet again in the other episode? LOL.
A Twilight Zone moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Mac,

Okay, I'm home now and checked the 'Ruling from the Tomb' scripts. I've got the First Draft (11/20/98) and the shooting script-Final Draft thrhough Pink Revisions (12/1/98, 12/2/98 & 12/4/98) and both have Gideon and Lochley introducing themselves when Gideon comes up to Lochley as she's 'discussing' security arrangements with Lt. Carr.

Jan
Thanks.

So, I guess that would mean that the looped line was added to Each Night I Dream of Home before any version of the Ruling from the Tomb script was written.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote