View Single Post
Old April 13th 07, 05:17   #18
Babylon5fan07
Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Babylon5fan07
Re: EpDis: A Call To Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW7427 View Post
The soundtrack to ACtA is actually pretty good, but that's not why I think there's a little something missing. I can't quite put my finger on what that is, so if anyone asks me exactly WHAT it is, I can't give them an answer.
For me it's the music..I thought in context of the movie it was ok at best but overall the movie was very good but the soundtrack left a dry taste in my mouth. I realize a lot of you like the ACTA soundtrack but for me it just didn't do it.

I wonder if its because the main Babylon 5 saga was finished and this was a prelude to the Crusade series?..I one thing I really miss Deleen in this movie..Is it the beard? Or watching Sheridan lay to rest in SIL and then showing up in this movie perhaps? Of course this movie is very dark too maybe that's it? It would be cool to find out what the dry taste in your mouth is for this B5 movie.

Alex
"The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace..It Failed...In the year of the shadow war it became something greater...Our last best hope for victory..the year is 2260..the place Babylon 5"--Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova (opening title narration from Babylon 5)

"Oh, boy, is this Great!"--Stephen Furst as Dorfman (Flounder) from Animal House
"Faith....Manages--"Delenn and Lennier from B5
V "For Victory. Go and tell your friends"--Abraham Bernstein from V
Babylon5fan07 is offline   Reply With Quote