View Single Post
Old April 11th 07, 11:11   #29
KoshN

Re: EpDis: The River Of Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaribaldisHair View Post
... and without her hair pinned back. Man, that was severe.
Yeah, what worked for Claudia (See closeups when she was in The Great Machine of Epsilon 3. ) certainly did NOT work for Tracy. Claudia has softer features that are flattered by the hair pulled back ("peanut") look. Tracy's features are much sharper, more stark, and the hair pulled back look makes her look like, to use somebody else's description, "Skeletor" (sp).
http://www.geocities.com/talin_j/Skeletor.jpg
Hmm, that wasn't the image I was thinking of (which is a guy wearing a green hood, whose face was wasn't a skull, and was made of green metal with more airspaces and sharp edges in it than a skull, ...no not Dr. Doom, not the Green Goblin.). Damn it, I can't think of the character name. Maybe my visual recollection is faulty. <shrug> Maybe I'm morphing it with something from the Transformers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcD View Post
Should be interesting to see what KoshN posts when we actually get to the TLaDiS episode discussion..
I'll try to hold back.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."

Last edited by KoshN; April 11th 07 at 11:18.
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote