View Single Post
Old December 6th 06, 02:54   #23
KoshN

Re: EpDis: Day Of The Dead

Quote:

Quote:
Seriously though, many healing vibes headed your way, and I hope you feel better soon. Painkillers are a wonderful thing. Got class 2 narcotics, or the lightweight stuff?
Tylenol-Codiene threes if you can believe it. And I had to ask the quack for that much.
OTOH, when I had a wisdom tooth pulled (which took a piece of bone with it) a couple months back, the oral surgeon gave me an Rx for Vicodin, which I never got filled because I had to drive. I just took Ibuprofen (Advil), the max dose, which dulled it a little.

Quote:
... then stand behind Ma Kettle as she balanced her checkbook, sorted all her coupons and change and negotiated a lasting peace betwen the Israelis and Palestinians before she finally got out of my way after picking up her drugs.
She gets around. Been behind her, myself.

Quote:
Then I walked the length of the store again, across the parking lot, drove the five blocks to my place and climbed back up those three flights of stairs before collapsing on the couch and finding out the doctor had not supplied the oxycodone or morphine I had hoped for, but Tyllenol with a little cough suppressent.
Urge to wring the quack's neck?
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote