View Single Post
Old September 29th 06, 21:15   #15
Chilli
High Treason Prevention Officer

Send a message via ICQ to Chilli Send a message via MSN to Chilli
Re: EpDis: The Paragon Of Animals

Quote:
I'm afraid that I found both Byron, and the actor unfortunately, kind of like "vanilla"....just not enough punch there for me, you know? I did like the story concept, so I wonder if a different actor could have brought a little something more to it for me....
Well .. I disliked Byron on both the rational and the irrational level.

I found him deeply unappealing .. but even when just looking at the story lines, I found him massively disgusting. What a little hypocrite, honestly.

He basically made the very valid cause the telepaths had seem like a matter of a bunch of abused children being pissed off.

Giving Sheridan - who took down the evil empire that had been opposing him - and the Alliance, which had NOTHING to do with the problems the human race had created for its telepath took ANY credibility he had ever had from him. His actions were so dominated by hatred .. while pretending to be such a holy angelic little lamb. Honestly .. to hell with that fucker. .. it's the best thing that could have happened for the telepaths' cause to get rid of that kind of leader.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote