B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EpDis: The River Of Souls (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=9885)

KoshN April 10th 07 05:03

Re: EpDis: The River Of Souls

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKarsEye (Post 294143)
Lochley doesn't even have the kind of figure that's particularly flattered by lingerie. I mean, yeah, she's hot, but more like an athlete than a boudoir sex-kitten type of hot.

Gotta agree with that.

GaribaldisHair April 10th 07 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKarsEye (Post 294143)
Lochley doesn't even have the kind of figure that's particularly flattered by lingerie. I mean, yeah, she's hot, but more like an athlete than a boudoir sex-kitten type of hot.

Yeah ... she was always more sexy when we caught her working out during S5 than in that ridiculous getup.

Boxie April 10th 07 15:08

Quote:

her working out during S5
I wish I could do that trick she does with the chair... :lol: that woman has got some strong arms!

GKarsEye April 10th 07 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxie (Post 294165)
I wish I could do that trick she does with the chair... :lol: that woman has got some strong arms!

Are you talking about the lifts, where she is in a sitting position, her hands are behind her, and she's lifting her body up and down?

If so, it's an easy exercise. The feet are on the floor so it's not your whole weight. It's a good tricep and chest routine, I do it myself.

KoshN April 10th 07 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaribaldisHair (Post 294153)
Yeah ... she was always more sexy when we caught her working out during S5 than in that ridiculous getup.

To me, that look was a combination of trashy and "trying too hard." I think Lochley always looked best when she was "At ease!" (i.e. casual), even when somebody woke her up in the middle of the night.

Boxie April 11th 07 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKarsEye (Post 294176)
The feet are on the floor

:eek: You're kidding??? I thought she was lifting her whole body weight... :Dshoot, I can do that!

GaribaldisHair April 11th 07 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoshN (Post 294188)
To me, that look was a combination of trashy and "trying too hard." I think Lochley always looked best when she was "At ease!" (i.e. casual), even when somebody woke her up in the middle of the night.

... and without her hair pinned back. Man, that was severe.

RMcD April 11th 07 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoshN (Post 293844)
TLaDiS made me appreciate TRoS movie all the more. It made me look back on TRoS as "the good ol' days, when B5 movies could be good." TRoS, the worst of the movies? Hell no! That dubious honor is reserved for TLaDiS, no contest. Before TLaDiS, I gave TRoS low ratings, 4 out of 10 on IMDb. After TLaDiS, TRoS looks like gold in comparison (upped to 7 out of 10).

Should be interesting to see what KoshN posts when we actually get to the TLaDiS episode discussion..

KoshN April 11th 07 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaribaldisHair (Post 294236)
... and without her hair pinned back. Man, that was severe.

Yeah, what worked for Claudia (See closeups when she was in The Great Machine of Epsilon 3. :D ) certainly did NOT work for Tracy. :eek: :( Claudia has softer features that are flattered by the hair pulled back ("peanut") look. Tracy's features are much sharper, more stark, and the hair pulled back look makes her look like, to use somebody else's description, "Skeletor" (sp).
http://www.geocities.com/talin_j/Skeletor.jpg
Hmm, that wasn't the image I was thinking of (which is a guy wearing a green hood, whose face was wasn't a skull, and was made of green metal with more airspaces and sharp edges in it than a skull, ...no not Dr. Doom, not the Green Goblin.). Damn it, I can't think of the character name. Maybe my visual recollection is faulty. <shrug> Maybe I'm morphing it with something from the Transformers. :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMcD (Post 294239)
Should be interesting to see what KoshN posts when we actually get to the TLaDiS episode discussion..

I'll try to hold back.

Babylon5fan07 April 12th 07 07:51

I'm probably in the minority here but I thought this B5 movie was excellent. I agree that Morgan Sheppard played the Soul Hunter episode really really well but of course he played a crazy deranged man but I personally really love the role Martin Sheen did in this movie. It was nice to see a spinoff of the Soul Hunter episode in Season 1. The only other role that Martin Sheen played off better was Robert E. Lee in Gettysburg. GReat Great movie I thought.