B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EpDis: Sleeping In Light (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=9797)

Mindwalker March 8th 07 16:32

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Me! because I was bored and was tired of seeing nobody vote "F" :p

crazyhorse March 8th 07 17:07

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoshN (Post 291029)
Some contrarian. An agent of chaos.

See how these Vorlons try and undermine us?

Watch out for them,they are sneaky :p

:lol:

I'll vote a B.It's not in there with the best but it does close things off nicely.

It had to end somehow.

KoshN March 8th 07 21:43

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindwalker (Post 291031)
Me! because I was bored and was tired of seeing nobody vote "F" :p

That's no reason to vote an F. You vote what you think it actually deserves. Otherwise, you skew the results.


Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyhorse (Post 291039)
See how these Vorlons try and undermine us?

Watch out for them,they are sneaky :p

:lol:

Us? You and Mindwalker? But you gave it a B.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be the least bit serious about any of this.

Boxie March 9th 07 12:59

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
:D I'm with the guy who said there needs to be a higher rating than an "A"! What can you say about Sleeping in the Light, oh my gosh....

It always amazes me, it always makes me cry... How can something I've seen that many times still make me cry?? :D That's how good it is!

RW7427 March 9th 07 16:21

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
I don't cry when I watch it any more, but it still gives me goosebumps. :lol:

Babylon5fan07 April 12th 07 10:06

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Ahead of Deep Space Nine's Series Finale and even Voyager..let's hope that the new Battlestar Galactica can have the same success as B5 with it's Series Finale.

Easily one of the greatest bittersweet bookend to one of the greatest shows ever on television. You can't help getting teary eyed and/or crying when seeing both Sheridan and B5 pass away. The fact that it's the only episode that is directed by JMS and that it's the only episode not to have beginning credits and music.

I'm getting emotional right now just rating this one. Wow! What an episode! Just the music alone makes this a very very bittersweet episode...I just wish Crusade could come back...I know B5 had 5 seasons and is complete but I still miss it very very much...

Alex

Sindatur April 12th 07 13:23

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Hi Alex, welcome to the site. I'm in Sacramento, as well.

Babylon5fan07 April 13th 07 05:26

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sindatur (Post 294337)
Hi Alex, welcome to the site. I'm in Sacramento, as well.

Hey there fellow Sacramento neighbor. Is there a B5 fan club that people can join? My wife was thinking of creating a V fan club which would include B5 of course..who knows..anyways thoughts anyone?

Sindatur April 13th 07 14:18

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Babylon5fan07 (Post 294416)
Hey there fellow Sacramento neighbor. Is there a B5 fan club that people can join? My wife was thinking of creating a V fan club which would include B5 of course..who knows..anyways thoughts anyone?

I'm not aware of one. Where at in South Sac? I live a few blocks away from Fox40

Babylon5fan07 April 14th 07 05:28

Re: EpDis: Sleeping In Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sindatur (Post 294436)
I'm not aware of one. Where at in South Sac? I live a few blocks away from Fox40

Hey there Sindatur:

Just letting you know that I live off of Hwy 99 at the Mack Road exit..do you know where the intersection of Gerber and Power Inn. I live in that area..if not it's close to Florin Road..only about 6 minutes away from 80 and 50. Even if that's too far away from you a fan club we could centralize around downtown or something like that.

Alex


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001 - 2008 B5TV.COM